Tuesday 6 May 2014

My week in pictures...

As I've started using Facebook and Twitter (ahem...@EskdaleGifts) this last week to show random pictures I thought I'd give you a quick update here. :)

Twitter is starting to make more sense, slightly but I did get a great retweet from @nickitrench author of some of my favourite crochet books and the original designer of my teddies below:

A beautiful rainbow to make you feel better after a particularly rainy afternoon:

A beautiful mini Santa pup I ordered from 'I Love Crafting' on Facebook and gave to my mum as a gift - she insisted!


A trip back to my old school to help celebrate its 92nd birthday, I've definately missed this art building:

And for the last few I'll make this quick; ready to design my own tape measure cover, experimenting making bath bombs with my class, one sulky dog and sis after my mum left for her girly break in Benidorm (I also envy her the sunshine), a day in the garden watching these spining decorations, instead of pulling weeds, a nice walk, a lovely thank you and a cure all in the form of a giant cup of tea! :)









Enjoy you week, Jo xXx 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Much love
Jo
xXx