Thursday 27 June 2013

Roses are pink...

I have experimented with many crochet flower patterns over the last year and that includes a lot of roses, but I have just discovered what I'm sure is to be my favourite.  Once again Lucy @ Attic24 has proven herself to be my hero concerning all things crochet.  These beautiful small roses are exactly what I want for creating my next flower pot and as usual her patterns are clear and easy to read.  I've yet to check out a crochet blog that does not have Attic24 at the top of their lists - and a well deserved place it is, I definitely owe her a coffee!

Here is my go at following Lucy's rose and leaf patterns, best of all it didn't take long at all :D

Check it out for yourself at http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/may-roses.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Much love
Jo
xXx