Tuesday 11 June 2013

Images of Inspiration

Also today I've spent some time looking at images for inspiration for some other crafts including painting, felting and needle craft. 

Here's a few examples:

First up is a lovely piece of needlework, I love the everything about this piece, I want to try something like this on some linen and frame it - providing its good enough ;)

The next is a lovely 2D wreath that I want to emulate using different flowers and bright colours of felt instead the pale colours used. 

My final image of inspiration for today is this one 'parrots' bright, colourful birds. I know owls seem to be all the rage at the moment but I think parrots are just as good, especially if what I end up making look like these little fellas :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Much love
Jo
xXx